Abrams for Georgia
Last Updated: July 25, 2022
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) apply to your access to and use of the websites and other online services (collectively, the “Services”) provided by the Abrams for Governor Campaign (the “Campaign”, “we” or “us”). By accessing and using the Services, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Services.
We may provide additional or different terms and conditions with respect to some of the Services (“Additional Terms”). If you use any Services with Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will apply to your use of such Services. If there is any conflict between these Terms and any Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will control to the extent of such conflict.
We may update these Terms from time to time. If we make any changes to these Terms, we will notify you by revising the “Last Revised” date at the top of these Terms and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as by adding a statement to our website homepage or by sending you a notification). Unless otherwise indicated in our notice to you, any changes to these Terms will be effective immediately, and your continued use of the Services following our provision of such notice will confirm your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, you must stop using the Services.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms or the Services, please contact us at [email protected]
Abrams for Governor is utilizing mass texting to engage with those who opt-in to receive text messages from the campaign. Stacey Abrams and Abrams for Governor will be able to provide users with a personalized experience, including donation asks. Message frequency varies.
- When users opt-in to our service, you agree to the following: By signing up and entering my telephone number to receive campaign alerts, I consent to receive and authorize Stacey Abrams, Abrams for Governor, and One Georgia to send (i) SMS text messages, (ii) prerecorded audio messages (including calls to cellular phones), or (iii) other communications sent by an autodialer to my mobile device with news and updates about the campaign and information.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP.” After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from our campaign. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly by emailing our team at [email protected]
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- For all questions you can contact us at [email protected]
Ownership and Limited License
The Services, including the text, graphics, images, photographs, videos, illustrations and other content contained therein, are owned by Abrams for Governor or our licensors and are protected under both United States and foreign laws. Except as explicitly stated in these Terms, all rights in and to the Services are reserved by us or our licensors. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, you are hereby granted a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use our Services for your own personal, informational, and noncommercial use. Any use of the Services other than as specifically authorized herein, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein and violate our intellectual property rights.
“Abrams for Governor” and our logos, our slogans, our product or service names, and the look and feel of the Services are trademarks of Abrams for Governor and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission.
Modification or Termination of the Services
We reserve the right to modify the Services or to suspend or stop providing all or portions of the Services at any time and without prior notice to you. We are not responsible for any loss or harm related to your inability to access or use the Services.