Abrams for Georgia
These are uncertain times, but there are resources available to help protect your health and the well-being of those around you.
Anyone in Georgia with questions about COVID-19 should call the Georgia Department of Health’s COVID-19 hotline at 844-442-2681.
For a vaccine provider location near you, visit vaccines.gov.
For Georgians in need or looking to financially support great organizations helping Georgians, resources can be found to the left. With economic uncertainty looming for families across our state, these groups are helping keep food on their tables and provide support for those hit hardest by COVID-19.
Abortion and Reproductive Rights
For information about abortion and other resources, including financial assistance, you can call 1-800-772-9100 to reach the National Abortion Federation Hotline. If you have been diagnosed with a fetal anomaly, require specialized later abortion care, or are a medical professional looking for a referral, you can call them at 1-877-257-0012 instead. Information about financial assistance is available only at 1-800-772-9100.
United Way of Greater Atlanta has a 2-1-1 emergency referral number that connects people to the resources they need to address everyday challenges of living and those that develop during times of community emergencies. Dial 2-1-1 to access or visit their website here.
- Food banks across Georgia are providing meals to those who need them, with precautions to protect health and safety. Find a food bank in your area here.
- Foodfinder US is a resource for families to quickly find food assistance programs. To find food assistance near you, click here.
- If you need information concerning baby formula and the formula supply crisis, the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services has a detailed baby formula resources page.
Resources for Service Workers
- The Giving Kitchen provides emergency assistance to food service workers through financial support and a network of community resources. Learn more here.
- The National Domestic Workers Alliance has set up a Coronavirus Care Fund for nannies, caretakers, and house cleaners to slow the spread of the virus by providing emergency assistance that enables domestic workers to stay home and stay healthy. Learn more here.